I am not fat... just doing my share in the fight against anorexia :D
Search This Blog
Saturday, August 23, 2008
5 things I miss about my chubbs..
5. spending time doing my groceries and budgeting my money for the week...
4. goes to my apartment and brings Zagu or Fruitas then he drinks it all up (nagdala pa?!)...
3. teaches me how to cook then if he thinks the food won't taste good, will continue the cooking for me..
2. sleeps in my apartment though I'm at work and when I arrive home early in the morning, brakfast is already cooked..
1. will not reply to my text messages when I say I'm sick..then would surprise me at my aprtment with fruits and siomai..
i miss na talaga chubbs..pero kaya ko 2.. it still feels good to remember all the good times we spent together.. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment