Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

no sleep..

i'm supposed to have had a complete rest because i just got off from my restday..but its the opposite..i arrived at around 8pm in our apartment unit,and we had had to pack our things there since we'll be moving out. My sister will be staying with her friends on another apartment and I will be now going home to Bulacan everyday (paguran drill!) since I had siesta yesterday with my daughter and everytime I do that I can't sleep @ night..here I am now writing this blog here at the lobby of our office (timecheck 1:31am August 30, 2008)! My login time in avaya?! Later at 5am. I'm on half day VL today since I'll be participating in the Red Games, (badminton).. Super goodluck to me If i will be able to win the matches..super tired + lack of sleep..well i'm kinda used to it na rin..since this had happened a lot of times already..kaya ko kaya?

No comments: