Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

walking after you..

Foo Fighters
Walking After You

Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds
Dreaming aloud

Things just won't do without you, matter of fact
I'm on your back

If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you

If you'd accept surrender, I'll give up some more
Weren't you adored

I cannot be without you, matter of fact
I'm on your back

If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you

Another heart is cracked in two
I'm on your back

I cannot be without you, matter of fact
I'm on your back

If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you

Another heart is cracked in two..

"anybody who still remembers the song including the music video?" I t was included in the soundtrack of the first X-Files movie and a cut from their album "The colour and the shape".
If you look at Dave Grohl, just by the mere appearance, one would't think he can sing that good and deliver a beautiful song like this. The video if you can remember was set to an asylum where two lovers were separated by a plate-glass window..
The reason why I remembered the song? well vick, my good buddy here @ 24/7 were talking about the songs and the bands we like, and it's funny cause we realized that we share the same interest in music. ☺

No comments: