Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

stress attack

It's been three weeks since we've had this schedule..and up to n0w i'm still n0t used to it..the past few days i've felt so tired,so sluggish,ann0yed,bl0ated,u
nc0mf0rtable..

I kn0w it's part of the j0b,but the heavy v0lume of calls,demands to meet the targets sc0res..they're really starting to get into my nerves..shit!

I haven't had decent sleep f0r the past three days..i w0uld c0me h0me,take a sh0wer and go straight to bed...i'd sleep right away because of exhausti0n fr0m w0rk and travelling..but aftr three h0urs,f0r three straight days,i w0uld wake up,and will n0t get the chance to sleep again till the nxt shft..

The c0ming m0nth will be a very busy m0nth as f0recasted.. I just h0pe that i'll get to rest and sleep aftr a very exhausting day.. I just h0pe i w0n't get sick because of the stress and tensi0n i feel right n0w..aftr this m0nth,h0pefully i can find a breather.. I'm just s0 tired.. :c

No comments: