Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

first day high 04.13.2010


well this week started fine..long avail time..i was able to get through the day without sleep with the help of four shots of coffee and ding dong mixed nuts with chips and curls..(i finished the whole pack since Airolle is absent and I have no one to share it to and Jer was like 2 bays away from me)

nice start..no failed QA's, CSAT scores doing good (reached the 80 mark yay!) AHT's still at 28 points and the rest of the metrics are ok.. I think I'm doing good as far as my job us concerned for the first quarter of the year. My goal is to be able to pass my gridd scores for the whole year since I don't have any chance of being shortlisted since the refresh period of my suspension from last year is due this October. Well that's fine with me..

The thing is I just hope all the hard work I'm doing right now will be properly compensated and appreciated.. Sometimes I feel like I'm striving too hard but because I cannot get into the peak of my performance or there are always people whose getting higher scores than what I'm getting, my efforts are not really recognized and appreciated. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my team mates whose consistently passing their scores and getting shortlisted for a higher position, they're my good friends so I'm happy for the "privileges" they're getting. Maybe I still need to work harder so other people would see that I do deserve to get those privileges also.


No comments: