Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

out of nothingness 1

Well i'm about to fall asleep as I write this entry. I'm just starting to feel sad again and I really miss Shane right now. My restday has passed and I'm still hoping that we'll get to talk again but I guess that won't really happen again. It saddens me that he just took our friendship for granted, I always thought what he had was special. I knew he would never fall in love with me nor feel the same way I feel for him, but I never knew that for him our friendship was just nothing.. I miss and I love him still, I hope this feeling would soon pass..somehow I wish I'll get to meet some random friend again over the net so I can divert my attention from missing him everyday and every night..I think he's doing well and I still wish him the best...

No comments: