Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

buhay tamad: Day 3 (2nd entry for the day)

So yeah, the planned date with Jocelyn didn't push through 'coz my little one would allow me to go without her. And so we decided to just go out tomorrow with my Angelika and her Julianna, Jo's treat! weeee.!!! It's payday today yes, and yet I feel so broke again. I have a lot of expenses and payables to take care of. It's really hard if you're expected to take care of everything in order to survive everyday life... well that's how it is and how it's gonna be always...
Later this afternoon after our "siesta"time, I decided to treat Angelika with a serving of ice cream (she's been begging and bugging me for days now about it). So there we go, we went food tripping! We saw a provent (coated fried chicken gizzard) stand and helped out ourselves with a mouthful then ice cream then lollipops! Feels good that my daughter, unlike most kids now feels contented and happy with simple things like this. I hope she'll be like this as she grows older.
Tonight I'm writing this entry and for some unexplainable reason I'm feeling sad..I really don't know why...

No comments: