I am not fat... just doing my share in the fight against anorexia :D
Search This Blog
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thanks Boss Mickey
Since last July was a bad month for me..I ended up being on CSAT Bridge (which of course, was not a good thing :( )..I had to push harder to get 80% and above for my CSAT scores in the next two months so the bridge will be cleansed. One good thing about being on CSAT bridge were the numerous coaching sessions with COmm Coaches (weeee!! pull out from the queue!) and also because of this I was able to personally meet and talk with SDM Mickey Santos. At first I didn't like him, maybe because he dresses up "weird" for me (parang hiphop) hehehe..and he seem to be so quiet and not so approachable.. But I was proven wrong. He's really easy to get along with and fun to talk with as well. He's always often for feedbacks and questions whenever I have anything to raise. Lately he's a regular Pandion chatmate as I may say and though I'm not on CSAT bridge anymore, I still come up to him if ever I have questions or concerns. Since I got 90% on my 2nd month on being on Bridge , and I was cleased from being on PIP, as a simple reward, today, he brought this tall cup of Capuccino on my station with the note "No More BElow 80%" ( he means on the CSAT scores)...that's bringing pressure with a smile =). Well I really thank him for this, I appreciate such simple yet meaningful way of saying one is thankful for the effort I exerted for my own improvement. And I'm looking forward to a beautiful friendship (kahit Boss pa siya sa 24/7) and a nice working relationship with him :) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment