Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

5 days to v- day

So i'm writing this blog after exchanging text messages with my bestfriend Bryan for about an hour, then I realized that it's just 5 days left before valentines day.

So what's with valentines day that most people are excited and even ecstatic about it? I even have a friend whose anxious about not having a date on that day. I mean I really don't get it.. Well maybe because also that out of my 29 years of existence here on earth, It was just once that I came across with the date February 14 and I was in a relationship.. And we didn't even went on a date during that day because we were both busy and it was a long distance relationship.

For me I think v-day is overrated (yeah right i'm the valentine grinch). But earlier as I was exchanging messages with my best bud,an idea came into my mind..I formulated something on the top of my head! (ting!! Lightbulb!!) On Valentine's Day.. Though i don't have a date or boyfriend.. I'm going to do something special.. Something I haven't done in a while..Something that I loved doing years ago..And I'm picturing the faces and reactions I'm gonna get and that make me smile now..:)

No comments: