The original plan was to getaway to Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija- Quezon with my so-called sons, Jok-Jok and Arvin. This two were my former students when I was still doing my practice teaching on the last year of my college life. We get a long really well , until now though we seldom see each other. They are like Ariel and Maverick, a little less radical :). But since they already graduated from college and have their individual jobs now, I think we all are too busy to plan the trip. So plan A, scrap!
So then I continue to wonder where should I go this summer. I really want to go someplace else, just by myself and my friends. Because for the past 5 years, I would always bring Angelika to where ever I go. Because I don't want her to miss the fun. But I have to have my me time.
Then one ramdon morning, while on a chat with Timmie, and I brought up with him this summer getaway idea, he then suggested for me to go to Baguio, but then Manaoag Church came to my mind. Yes, from out of the blue, I suddenly thought that I haven't been to Manaoag for years now. I think I was still in elementary the last time I was there with my family and relatives. So Manaoag it is!
I told my bebes about the idead, and Din and Ydah agreed that we are going to Manaoag. I brought this up to Bryan and he was the one who offered to join us. I had to come up to his gf to ask her if he could join us and she agreed. Good thing about the schdule transisition , we all are going to have a three-days off transisition and the planned trip is only 1night-1day event.
And now three weeks before the said event, we're now undecided if we're still gonna give it a go for Manaoag because of the travel time. We'll be spending most of the dates on the road and it doesn't sound enjoyable, plus the fact that Bryan and I are starting to have a little misunderstanding again about if he's gonna come with us or not. He wants to bring his gf in. I don't see any problem with that, not at all. Carol is a very nice girl , and I like her for Bryan. But the thing is , this is supposed to be, my alone time with my closest and dearest friend. We won't get as much of an opportunity to bond and be together without their respective partners. The time we can share about anything without worrying about how other people will think about how crazy,or rowdy , or emotional we are. I want this summer event to be around my circle of friends exclusively.
Now 3 weeks before the proposed date, we're settling for a beach in Batangas, so we can enjoy the 2 days without spending too much time on the road. It would be nice if Bryan or TL Chocho can come along but if they can't then it would be exclusively be a BEBES day and I'm still excited to be my with my sisters at heart. "Excited much" for this summer! I know it's gonna be fun :)

No comments:
Post a Comment