I am not fat... just doing my share in the fight against anorexia :D
Search This Blog
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Sleep Deprived
I'm writing this entry now lying on my back here at our sofa while watching a telenovela on local tv network, 3 hours before my shift..yes I'm already awake and I've been awake for 4 hours now..so yes I'm sleep deprived again. I only got the chance to sleep for more or less than 4 hours earlier this afternoon. I had a shift last night fron 12mn-9am so I got home at around 11am. The only good thing about today is I had a full body massage before dozing off and that's the best feeling ever!!! But now I'm starting to get sleepy, just in time to prepare for my shift, sucks right? I don't know and I can't understand why my body clock is like this , really sucks bigtime..whew..i'm gonna be so sluggish again later *sigh*...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment