Earlier was the first day for my work week. I was hoping for good vibes and lotsa smiles for today, and I was able to finish the day as I expected with a few "pitfalls" as I may say. So on my way to work this morning at around 1am, I rode a tricycle who dropped me off far from where they're suppose to drop me off..so I said to myself..patience... Next, there were no FX or bystanders waiting for FX on the spot where I usually await for my transportation to take me to work. So I had to go to Malolos, at the FX terminal and wait till it's completely loaded, so then I arrived at Cubao 20 minutes before my shift and so without a choice a had to take the cab..(goodbye 200 pesos in less than 10 minutes =( . At this point I'm still trying to keep my cool.
So then I started taking calls, and it started with three consecutive 40-minute calls, missed out a team meeting and wasn't able to take my break on time. So at this point I started thinking, "can this day be any better?"..but then I again I said to myself...patience..smile...
Yeah I still managed to smile, exchanging jokes and antics with bebe ydah, alan, jer and Kuya Alex (it's his first day on our team) at the same time engaged on a pandion chat with my bff Bryan. Oh I forgot, "the summer frog" and her boyfriend was in front of me but I didn't mind. I'm letting what she did (and doing) to me just pass, but not until I hear her bad mouthing again. She's gonna probably face the wrath of the "Dragon Goddess"
Then come 5:30am, my bff's logout time, I sent him a PM asking what brand of earplugs should I buy for my itouch. Yes because he's the music guru and I want to take his two cents on this. So passed by my station and reminded me of what should I buy and not buy so to my money's worth. But then I again, my dude starting scratching his head and uneasily asked the question... "sa Batangas na tayo sa May 14 tama ba?" and I answered yes. "I have a problem kasi bff..si girlfriend..inaaya akong sumama sa kanila ng friends niya mag beach din, pero dun sa pupuntahan nila wala akong budget eh..." So I know at this point the poor guy is caught between joining the original plan with my bebes and I, the plan, planned two months ahead.. I even remember asking Ms.Girlfriend if she can allow dear Bestfriend to join us, since it is also Dear bestfriend who volunteered to join.
So there as a concerned bestfriend for the "new relationship", I told dear bestfriend.."I would understand if you;re gonna join them and not us your friends..I don't want her to have a bad impression of me, trying to get you out of her sight or something..." "It's just sad that this has already been planned and you won't be able to join, when in the first place, she already allowed you to join us..but it's ok..it's up to you" (that's with a smile). What did dear best friend said.. he just scratched his head and said.."bahala na!" Then said goodbye after a hug.
So yeah I don't have a choice if I try to be all "happy, happy, joy, joy" mood all day but there are a lot of Trip Blockers on my way. Maybe that's just part of life, and I've learned to live through them. Shit happens..especially when you least expect it.
No comments:
Post a Comment