Due to some unavoidable and unexpected reason, the supposed Batangas getaway with my bebes Din & Ydah with Nget-nget and TL didn't pushed through, I've decided to just go to Bataan with my dear college friend Jo Reyes
Such a short notice for her, (3 days before the proposed date) but since she felt that I really need it, she agreed to join me.
So left Bulacan at around 7:30AM, May 15, 2011, Sunday..we headed to San Fernando Pampanga via FX so we can take the the bus from there going to Balanga. Not even sure where we were going, we jumped into that Bataan Transit bus going to Balanga where we saw street parties and "sagala" in the mid morning, so that was tons of laughs for the both of us, took less than 2 hours from Pampanga to Balanga and when we got there, with the help of "Mang Tanong" we rode the bus going to Morong. It was an ordinary bus, more like the killer buses whose routes are from Manila to San Jose (BulakeƱos you already have an idea of how it looks like). The way going to Morong is not rough nor rocky, but it's really gonna give you a headache if you're not used to sharp curves and high roads..the view of the mountains was really relaxing..
After more than an hour of travel from Balanga, we finally reached Morong. It was a very simple town, whose market is like only comprises 10 stalls, very provincial. We ate lunch before we looked for a place to stay, a tricycle driver named Men, became our "service" and he helped us finding a nice place to stay in for 2days and 1 night.
So we stayed @ Phi-Phi Beach Resort, occupied a room which is good for 4 persons. The room was really nice and comfy though we have to walk to go to the beach.
We opted to rest first then go to the market to buy food and beverage for the night. We started swimming at around 4:30 pm..So we won't get sunburned :p
I took a while to be alone and away from Jo while swimming to think and just relax..we watched the sunset together, while silently laughing over some funny people at the beach ( yes, laitera din si JO:p)
During the night, we had dinner at our room, watched "New Moon" at Star Movies while drinking Tanduay Ice..for someone whose really "namamahay" ..I slept soundly and peaceful that night.
The Next morning we walked at the beach then had breakfast at the resort's pavillion. Then we started packing and left the resort at around 10am. We took the bus going to SBMA instead of Balanga..why? nothing..for the sake of Road tripping :) then we reached Olongapo riding the yellow bumblejeeps then headed home to Bulacan.
I promise myself to try to do this getaways to think and relax and have my "me" time at least once in every 2-3 months. I think for the longest time I really needed it I just didn't paid attention and time to do it. And finally I did.
Thanks Jo, for accompanying me..It really means a lot :)


No comments:
Post a Comment