it's so hard to get up ang get ready to work @ 3am in the morning. I really hate this shift! Last night we went home at around 9pm. my sister and I decided to bring Angel to Mall of Asia...why? wala lng gus2 lng nming magbonding na tatlo. It's been a while since nakapasyal-pasyal ng magkakasama. Since it's a Saturday evening, we watched the fireworks by the bay (naks arteh lng) and good thing my baby enjoyed it. My sister and I were laughing at her since she really wanted to see Piolo Pascual who happened to have a launch of his /bench perfume @ MOA last night, but of course we couldn't because there were a lot of people watching already. So then we went home really tired and the moment we laid down to rest, we fell asleep..and why is it a bad day today? Coz i had to wake up at 3am never realizing that my shift is @ 6am p pla! db badtrip! haay!
No comments:
Post a Comment