I am not fat... just doing my share in the fight against anorexia :D
Search This Blog
Monday, August 18, 2008
affected..
my friend might make "bogbog" of me if she reads this blog, but that's ok..I know she won't cause she loves me. ☺.. well the past has been a roller coaster ride for us (her friends and myself) since a lot of things, "revelations" and unexpected happenings occured.. Somehow seeing my friend cry really affected me..I've been left alone, fooled around and taken for granted a lot of times already, but not like what happened to her..I really care for my friend and seeing her in pain, angry and in despair saddens me but i know she can handle it..just like any heartache or pain that she might have been through i know everything will pass and she'll learn to smile again without any pain or anger in her heart..like what she's always saying..God has bigger plans for her and I know with the type of person she is and how her parents brought her up..I know she can.. If you happen to read this entry just want to tell you..Ate Lorie's always here and I'll never leave you..i love you..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment