I am not fat... just doing my share in the fight against anorexia :D
Search This Blog
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
baldy man strikes me..
just finished crying while writing this entry.. you know how hard it is to earn people's trust, for the kind of personality that I have, people would most of the time be intimidated, annoyed or threaten (parang hired killer lng?)..when I transferred from ACS to 247 i thought i'm done and over with people who misinterprets and don't understand my strong presence and personality.. but there's more yet to come..i'm really happy that my TL jojo enrtust me some tasks that i know would be helpful not for myself as an individual but for my team as well (i love them so much) but then again, i don't understand why my efforts to help everybody bounces back to me as a negative feedback..instead of growing and strengthening the relationships, looks like the trust is causing rift between me and "some" of my teammates...and I'm not really happy about it..i spoke with Jojo today after lunch cause I felt i'm really stressed out because of my problems and in addition to that, the gap between me and "some" of my teammates..I'm glad that JOjo always finds a way to encourage me that I'm doing a good job and i should continue doing it..Come to think of it, he's right, I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just doing my job, If they have a problem with that, that's their problem not mine.. Tomorrow hopefully I'll smile again..because...restday na! ☺.. sana pagbalik gling ng VL maging maaus na lahat..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment