I am not fat... just doing my share in the fight against anorexia :D
Search This Blog
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
clariz..
today i had to leave dad in the hospital again with my cousin to forward my requirements for the personal loan i'm applying for thru citibank..I was able to get in touch with clariz thru a friend's office mate.. everybody who knows me knows that our family is in distress right now and we're seeking for financial help to almost all places we can imagine and those people we don't even know personally.. I just thought of writing this blog, cause right now, I'm claiming it that God gave me CLARIZ (the citibank loan agent) as an anwer to my prayers, that my dad once and for all would be out in the hospital and we'll be able to get out of this hell called mary the queen hospital...please pray that the loan may be granted..God bless, clariz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment