YES! after almost 5 months, I'm finaly gonna see my pards, Vick again..
Been texting him and trying to get in touch with him for a while now, I understand that
he had been busy with his life, and have had problems and situations that are life changing for him. I'm gonna see him later, I've been looking forward to seeing him and talking to him again. For some apparent reason, Vick affects me so much that if I'm on a difficult situation, and I badly needed to feel good, just being with him and talk to him seems to make everything ok or a little better.
I super, super miss my Pards.. and I'm happy today that I'm gonna see him and hangout with him again :)
I super, super miss my Pards.. and I'm happy today that I'm gonna see him and hangout with him again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment