Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

sunday.monday.22.23

Sunday , 05.22.2011

          Last day for the work week. It's also the date that the boys from Team Chocho scheduled their "boy's night out" as a despedida party for Daddy Nick, since he is already resigned effective June 1 (I'm gonna miss you Daddy, uber though I really cannot tolerate your digital surround voice when taking in calls , LOL). Unfortunately, since Daddy Nick can't join them due to unavoidable circumstances and family emergency, the supposed "despedida/ boy's night out" didn't pushed through. So it was then decided to just have an eating and drinking session at Central which turns out to be closed since it is a Sunday,! We went to Top Grill at Jupiter St. but since it was 3pm and it was freakin' hot, we finally ended up at Chic-Boy. It's "KKB" for the food and TL and I don't know who else paid for the three buckets of San Mig Light, and what followed were tons of jokes and laughter, something that my team never fails to deliver.
          The Chic-boy date with the team ended then I headed to meet my pards, Vick at Megamall. Gawd, I miss the guy! I've been looking forward in seeing him for the past five months. We both had and went thru some tough situations and we shared them and catch up with the stories over coffee and chocolate cake.
            That night I realized, and told my other bestfriend Nget that I feel so lucky for having these people in my life..My teammates, my baby china, my bestfriends..





Monday, 05.23.2011

                     I've planned to watch Pirates of the Carribean 4, On Stranger Tides since last Friday, but I had to do some other important things to attend to I wasn't able to do so. And so I decided to just watch it during my rest day with my baby china. So that morning we woke up around 8:30AM and had breakfast and told Baby China about our whereabouts that day. Then we noticed that she has this small boils and blisters all over her body and a slight fever. Yes, she has chicken pox! So I said to myself, what now? The date with Captain Jack Sparrow is postponed again?! what to do? what to do?! then...light bulb moment! I checked The Cabanas website and found out that they're showing POTC4 in 3D, and whose to the rescue for me..tadaaah! It's Ms. JOcelyn Reyes! :) So I texted dear JO and she agreed to join me for an early dinner and watch POTC 4, (though she's not a fan) It was the first time I'm gonna watch a movie @ the cabanas. We had early dinner @ eat.play.love then got into the cinema just in time for the movie (the cinema is strict regarding reserved seating policy). The movie was great as expected (and I'm so looking forward for POTC5). Then I headed home and brought home cheese popcorn for the baby china.





           

No comments: