Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#HappyThirtyMe





Day 1: November 6, the planned date for the celebration


It was a rainy morning. I was feeling kinda feverish because of the severely irritating coughs and colds..Good thing Ichay suggested that he will buy the rest of the ingredients for the celebration later that day and I had and buy some of the ingredients myself. Most of the cooking was done by my sister and her bf and my cousins. I wasn't expecting for a lot of visitors since my team mates and my close friends already told me beforehand that they won't be able to make it. But though the "first" pre-bday celebration wasn't as grand and festive as last year, it was still a fun event, because I shared it with family and friends.


To Vick and Kim, thanks for braving the bad weather just to make this day very special because of your presence :) I love you both!
Super effort Pards, I sooo appreciate it.


To Jo and Donna, thanks also for coming though you didn't stay that long, your presence is indeed greatly appreciated. I know it's really hard especially for Jo to be on a happy mood but still you came for me to make me happy. Thanks Donna for introducing me to Anthony , I wish you both genuine happiness.


To my sister Grace and Ichay her boyfriends who acted like even planners and did almost all the preparation, my pre-bday celeb this year couldn't have been possible. Thank you so much!


To Jeje, Jayson, Joy and Ann who also helped in preparing everything and was there during the evening celebration, too bad we didn't had videoke but still celebrating my bday with you folks is more than enough :)


To my baby Angelika Gabrielle, thanks for the hugs and kisses that day, you know how to make mommy feel better as always.











Novermber 7- Bday Salubong


Since we didn't finish all the "pulutan" and food the night before, same as last year, we decided to wait till 12 mn and welcome my 30 years of existence. Laughs, jokes, music, booze and a whole lot of sisig and french fries with Jeje, Ichay, Grace, Claio and Ann. Thanks to my bebes who greeted me as soon as the clock hit 12mn. It was really 
heartwarming ♥










November 8 - The Actual Birthday


Woke up late, Angel wasn't able to make it to school because Ann and I had hang overs (sorry baby!), I decided to rest the whole day after having breakfast together. Later in the afternoon, I decided to treat ourselves with the helping of Chicken, Mojos and Pizza at the nearby Shakey's. It's nice that I spent the last three days celebrating my birthday with the people closest to my heart..♥






No comments: