Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

my new world

it has been two months since I was chosen to be part of the MOD (Mentors on Duty) Internship program and I must say that now I'm starting to enjoy. Though the work load is not the same as just taking calls everyday, but handling escalations, making reports and most of all proving myself that i'm deserving for the position is a tough job. It had been a rollercoaster of emotions and a balance between being overly stressed and depressed at the beginning because I didn't felt that I belong to the group. Especially having people around me who don't seem to like how I am without even trying to give me a chance to prove myself first. But then as days go by, and being transferred to the "less" stressful shift (less because the people on my shift knows the word fun at work), I started to enjoy what I'm doing. Everyday is like learning something new and being more responsible than what I am now towards work. I do hope that all the positive things going on around me at work continues for I really waited for this opportunity for a long time.

No comments: