but for the past week or so..we haven't really been talking and that makes me so sad.. tonight I tried to send him a message..no response...did I lost another friend again? did I just pissed off another person because of my attitude? is someone leaving me again and is off to forgetting I once existed in his life?
a friend told me to just let it go..if the person does not want to be friends with me anymore, then so be it..they're not worth of my precious time..
I should be thinking of more important things right now, Dad's in the hospital and I have a lot of financial distress that I have to deal with..but here I am, feeling gloomy for being ignored.. I'm staring at the "remove from friend list" link now but I can't seem to do it.. I was able to do it before..why can't I do it now? I should have not let a this person befriend me..I should have not shared a part of my heart to him..but I did..somehow I regret befriending a "random" friend on FB capture my heart..that was just silly
No comments:
Post a Comment